Monday 5 February 2007

Whiskey's Flashback.

Deep’s Flashback

Within the restaurant, the tracking shot follows the ‘Rose Mob’ sitting down, drinking and talking to one another. The shot goes past a few people; the camera then stops at me where the camera is placed in front of my face. I am currently looking straight into the camera.


Post production additions

-Black and white effect to be added
-Freeze frame needs to be faded out of the tracking shot, and back into the tracking shot
-Text written: “Whiskey”
-Narration needs to be added to talk about who Whiskey is



Straight cut to a short clip; Whiskey’s flashback. (Back to normal colours)

Whiskey’s character and personality will be developed here, this is where the audience will be able to identify with how I fit into the film, and where I lie within the ‘Rose Mob’

The short clip shows me sitting in an office/at a desk sniffing cocaine. To my right will be a mountain of cocaine, where I continuously rub my nose and sniff. Lines of cocaine are in front of me, the camera sees me put my head down to sniff a line presumably, where the camera can only see my arm and the crown of my head. The camera would then switch to the door where a policeman would walk in and he waits at the door. The camera would switch back to the desk, then slowly move down to show me lifting my head up to reveal the lines are gone with my wiping my nose continuously and sniffing.

-Deep

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big P aka The "Priest."


{ Screen is black, the only sound heard is heavy breathing and muttering....
POV shot is shaking, due to the intesity of the victims beatings....}

{ POV shot from the victims eyes at a silouette of Big P, disguised by the shadow }

Big P: " So you thought you could just take the money an' leave eh? Not so clever now are we child...."

{ Eyesight/ POV shot still blurry and shaky. Quick glance on the silver object to Big P's side }

{ Fear can be heard from the victims voice }
Victim: " Please P, I didn't mean to run, I'll get the money, I promise..."

{ Camera tracks to shot of Big P's fist clenching and reaching towards his right side. He slowly draws for his gun with a hint of smoke in the background }
Big P: " Promises dont mean nothing to me, Im a hitman, you know these things { pause }... the killing, this whole business it comes easy to me, I get paid great money to do something I love. But... snakes like you dont deserve a place in this world. "

{ POV shot from Big P's side, see a man tied up, harshly beaten with his shirt ripped open and the letter 'P' engraved into the victims chest. Lighting is dim, with hints of smoke floating around from the half finishd cigar in the ash tray }
Victim: " No P, please, im begging ! "

{ Sounds of distant struggling in the background, but all sound zoned onto the words of Big P, as if the mic was right beside his mouth }
Big P: { To himself } " Though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil, for i am the baddest motherfucker in the valley. "
[ Gunshots ]